Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Baliwon Beauty

The Gah'dang or "Baliwon" women are beautiful women.  Their beauty is natural and ageless.  The native gah'dang woman has perfect features.  They are naturally slim, have perfect evenly shaped teeth, perfectly aligned facial features; Naturally shiny, straight hair, and fine bone structure.  I have friends who are "pure-blood" gah'dangs, many of them are old ladies and I have come to appreciate their innate beauty.  They are not only physically beautiful they are also charming, cheerful and amiable.  May I have the honor to name a few of this beautiful ladies: Malimat Egue, Lammi Bayungan, Liganay Balindan, Lita Silao, and Molay Gayadon. I'm especially fond of Malimat Egue; whom I call "Lola" as we are related by affinity.  There is no dull moment when you are with her.  You either listen to her seriously when she relates folklore or you drop dead from laughing about her jokes.  She is a jolly old lady and I enjoy her witticisms.

No comments:

Post a Comment